Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanksgiving



A little truth

I have never been so ready to pull all of the pumpkins out of our house

Usually I leave them through Thanksgiving, but they had to go

I was sick of them

The are ALL stacked cutely on our porch and I left Weston's favorites in the playroom but other than that our house is de-falled

I guess I should also say that I am NOT going to be dragging out the Christmas decorations

 
I wrote a new verse on my chalkboard last night and it is my mission for this Holiday season

I am keeping it simple

real

and about Him

my family, friends and the many many blessings God has graciously given me.




A Psalm. for giving thanks.

Shout for joy to the Lord all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalms 100


 


1 comment:

  1. I am ready for another post with pictures of your new house ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails