Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Home Tour Day 2 : Kitchen


Hi there and welcome to Day 2 of the Home Tour!

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!


When decorating my kitchen I felt it needed some red so, bought a couple of bags of cranberries and started tucking them in here and there and this jar is my fav :)

And the little heart I made for sweetie's frame :)


here is the view as you walk in from our garage


this is the view from the living room...


I have a great view of our tree while doing dishes :)







I dont really have that many decorations in here, but the ones I DO HAVE I love :)









Well, I think that wraps it up for the kitchen! She's kinda small so seeing all of her angles goes pretty fast :)

Hope to see you tomorrow for the tour of the Guest Bath and Bedroom :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails