Hi there and Welcome to our Holiday Home Tour
I figure it is best to start in this room because for one it is the first room you walk into when you get to our house and two.... it is the heart of our home.
Some say that the heart of the home is the kitchen
I figure it is best to start in this room because for one it is the first room you walk into when you get to our house and two.... it is the heart of our home.
Some say that the heart of the home is the kitchen
and then some say it is the living room
in our home it is neither
we spend most of our time in our play room.
The very first thing you see when you walk in our front door...
The very first thing you see when you walk in our front door...
(I apologize for not having the best quality of pictures, but I dont have that great of a camera and most of my pictures are at night because, well the rest of the day I dont have much time :))
and to the right of the entry...
our families first playroom
I was going to wait to show you when we are all finished with it, but this is my stopping point for now
After the holiday season I am sure I will finish more
Mainly, I want to add more pictures to the lonely little one there
My goal for this room was comfort and FUN
I wanted lots of color!
Hints the poms :)
The first thing I put up was my brother and I's sign from when we showed cows :)
And the basket below is my treasure from Fredericksburg this summer
it holds all of our recent favs for easy access :)
The budget was pretty small for this room so most of our decorations are made out of paper
like this alphabet
I love it
It was a labor of love, but I really like it in here
I put two chairs in here and Cameron and I have our coffee in here Saturday mornings while Weston plays
but that is the only time we sit in them
most of the time we lay in the floor with buddy
I just want to say that the pumpkins in the window are now gone :) Some of these pics I took a few weeks ago! We do have one sweet little decoration in there right now...
Hope you enjoyed the first day of our tour...the heart of our home!
Happy Monday Everyone!
What a perfect room!!!!!! I just love it :o)
ReplyDelete