Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weston's Day


Hello there!

Well, my baby boy is now one year old! The day came and went just about as fast as his first year of life.

His actual birthday was Saturday and his little party at home was Sunday.

Both were wonderful. There is no greater joy than celebrating the birth of your child ( to my experience this year:)



On Saturday I made him REAL waffles for breakfast, not whole grain :) which he enjoyed with our house guest for the weekend, Clayton and Kylie. They drove in from Dallas to celebrate sweet boy's birthday.


Clayton & Kylie & Weston

We wrapped up his birthday by putting on our boots and heading down to the River Walk for a birthday dinner :) and so our guest could see it!

I had a really great time! I could have waited in line for a table for hours, daddy on the other hand is a bit more impatient.



To me, it didnt matter! I was celebrating my baby boy's birthday and NOTHING was going to steal my joy :) Not even crowds, long waits for dinner, or bad expensive food :) NOTHING :)

SO that was his day, and I think he felt much similar to momma... loved every single bit of it and guess what... daddy came around too :)




and just because it was so beautiful...here are some pics of the River Walk all dolled up for Christmas :)



luminaries everywhere ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails