Is this thing on?
Does anyone still read this neglected blog? :)
Are we still alive? :)
Sorry for the absence! We have been busy busy bees for the past two weeks and our internet has been down. So, today I spent afternoon nap on the phone with the help desk.
I dont have any pictures or exciting updates with Weston
But I do have some very good news!
Weston is going to be a big brother!
The sickness and tiredness has settled in full swing and it takes all this momma has to not get sick scrambling those eggs and changing those diapers these days :)
I am nine weeks and the doctor says everything looks great!
We go back March 17th and hopefully we will have some pictures to share :)
We are SO EXCITED for another sweet gift! I wrote in Weston's Journal that I feel this is one of the biggest gifts we can give him right now and I know without a doubt he will be a wonderful big brother :)
Congrats Lyss!!!!! I just knew it - no really I almost called you like 3 times last week to ask you if you were! Yay Yay Yay for you!!!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI wondering where you've been, I missed ya! And, oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS!! This is just the best news ever and I am so so happy for you guys! How exciting!! I'll be praying for you & the new little baby and also that the Lord would give you strength to keep up with Weston! : )
ReplyDeleteGreat news Lyss! Did Cameron tell you I saw him at the Career Fair?
ReplyDeleteYAY!! YAY!! YAY!! Such AWESOME news!! I am so happy that God is blessing your family with another precious baby! You both are AMAZING parents and will do GREAT with 2!!
ReplyDeleteYAY...Congrats!!! So happy for all of you :) you are right, best gift EVER! Such a blessing! I have missed your updates..lol.. glad your back! Hope the sickness goes away quick for you.. thinking and praying for you always! Much Love xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! :) How exciting!!!
ReplyDelete