Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You might as well....

......meet Earl


Cameron considers him a member of the family and now he has a permanent resting place (the living room)

So here he is



Isnt he the greatest thing you ever did see :) He is now the topic of EVERY conversation in our living room

I am not all that thrilled about have a skull mounted deer in the center of our home, but I love my husband and when you do this is what happens :)





I promise some Weston pictures to come soon :) We have been busy bees!

Yesterday we did our weekly errands and lunch at Chick Fil A.

I do this every week because I love their fries and because I get stumped on lunch a lot. So for under six dollars we both get a great lunch and mommy gets a break!

But yesterday I decided to let Weston check out the play area! HE LOVED IT! Absolutely! I wouldnt let him do the big stuff yet because it was packed and he would have gotten run over by the bigger kids, but  he enjoyed doing the standing stuff down below!

So, I guess from here on ot we are going to have to the play part once a week too :) My boy is getting so big!

And today we went to story hour at Barnes and Noble. Once again Weston LOVED IT! He listened to every word the lady said and afterwards he just smiled at all the big kids while they did their craft. Sometimes I think he will be able to do the craft, but he still just takes bites out of the crayons and scissors...no way :)

Afterwards we went and played at the train table and that he loved as well, until the bigger boy that was playing had to go, then it seemed boring :)

We are going again tomorrow! We were late today and missed the first two books and the B&N lady said that the Thursday crowd is much bigger with  more kids around his age so we will see!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails