Monday, March 28, 2011

Outside Fun

We spent all weekend outside!

Cameron worked really hard at washing our house and planting grass seed!

I worked really hard planting flowers and trying to keep Weston out of his way ;)

The house looks great and I am so thankful for a husband who works so hard for us!

With outside fun comes outside obstacles which for us were fire ants and hornets, but thankfully a home remedy of worshester sauce saved the day! Side note, if you or your little ones ever get stung by fire ants wash immediately and apply worchester with a paper towel....it will all but cure the bites!

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed our grass comes up ;)

Hope you had a great weekend too!

Here are some pictures of Weston yesterday morning while we inspected our work





Nothing like Sunday morning in your jammies and boots!



(this dirt patch is now straw and seed:)


He LOVES to push this thing around...I think he thinks it is like a tool like daddies or something

Yesterday while Cameron raked he pushed it right along side him :)


**************BABY UPDATE**********

I thought I would do a little update for ya'all since I havent done one in awhile! I am in my 14th week and feel very well! I have my energy back and in a weeks times have conquered projects that I have been wanting to finish for a month :) I go back to the doctor in two weeks for a regular check up and then the next one we find out what we are having! This pregnancy seems to be just flying by since I have a little man already here keeping me on my toes! I would post a picture of my belly, but it really isnt any bigger than the last one so I will wait a bit longer!I have been walking everyday and it is amazing how great that makes me feel! I have a feeling I have one hot summer ahead of me so I am squeezing in as much as possible right now! Anyway, thanks everyone so much for your prayers! Love to all!




2 comments:

  1. Lyss, so glad you have your energy back :) This pregnancy will fly by! It seemed like that each one went by quicker and quicker :)

    Love you! Have a GREAT week!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weston is so stinkin adorable!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails