I told you I went home for a Tea Party last week.
It was not your ordinary Tea Party, it was pretty spectacular :)
Cameron's cousin Jesamy is getting married the end of May. My mother in law Linda and a few of the other ladies in her family decided to give her an Afternoon Tea Shower.
It was perfect, they didnt overlook any little detail :)
Anyway, here are a million some pictures that I took of the beautiful bride and her party!
Cant wait for the wedding, they are a super special couple!
Each guest brought her a tea cup of their choice as an additional little treasure fo the bride :)
The bride and her momma
The Bride and her grandma's
We played a little game using her future last name ;)
This is my cupcake, arent they so cute?? The bride had her own miniature little cake and we each got a coordinating cupcake.
The little jar was full of honey and was our favor to take home :)
The bride's mother had a daycare while her kids were small and they printed cookbooks one year full of recipe's submitted by her little students and their parents. She saved a cookbook for each of her own children and gave Jesamy hers at the shower full of pictures of when she was a girl at "Miss Connie's" and a really sweet note from her mom :)
It was my favorite gift!
Congrats Jes & T
Cant wait for the wedding!
What a beautiful shower!!!! Um.... but I am in need of a Lyssa picture ;o)
ReplyDeleteCRACK ME UP!!! I was thinking you actually went to a TEA PARTY...you know the political kind :) I thought that was a little out of character for you! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
I love that everyone brought a tea cup, what a great idea! Beautiful shower!
ReplyDelete