A couple of weekends ago (time is really flying). Cameron, Weston and I made a mad dash to the Dallas area to meet Cameron's mom and dad to pick up a truck Cameron bought to commute in.
It was a very quick trip, but we had a great time...It is always great to see family even if it is just for an hour
or so.
We stayed with Cameron's Aunt and Uncle and they are always very gracious at passing down toys from their son Jake.
This time it was a Brio train set. I had seen these before, but thought Weston may be too young.
Boy was I wrong. He loves this thing and honestly, I do too.
It is something we can do "together".
Who would have thought Weston's momma would be a master engineer :) Actually my job is repairing the track when he gets excited and rips a piece out.
And to top off our train fun I went yard sailing this weekend about a little something else to go along with it!
(and something exciting for the new baby)
I picked up this table for ten bucks and it has been about the best ten dollars I have spent in a long time.
It is perfect height for Weston and we can leave the train set up at all times!
I would like to paint it a fun bright red or blue since it will reside in the playroom, but we will have to wait until baby number two makes his/her debut :)
....
While we were visiting our Family in Dallas we were able to take part in their little neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. Cameron got some great pictures of Weston hunting the eggs.
He did really well and knew exactly what to do! It was so cute!
I wish so bad that I had gotten a picture of him and Jake together. They just loved each other! Weston gave him lots of hugs and Jake was really good at sharing all of his toys!
Cameorn tried to get some pictures of Jake hunting too, but he was so fast he is just a blurr or almost out of the picture by the time it took :)
But for everyone in Cameron's family who knows Jake I thought this picture was just too cute not to share.
Cameron told me what he was doing and why he took the picture, but I cant remember for sure...I think it was something along the lines of "He was making sure he didnt miss any eggs"
(That is him bent over behind those people looking under that bridge :)
Have a great week Everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment