Well, we made it to Missouri and went to that wedding!
(little lady and I had the best lookin dates there :)
Weston walked down the isle in his boots like a big boy
But he had to rest some too :)
I felt like one lucky gal :)
The bride looked gorgeous
The groom agreed ;)
They joined hands
Pledged their hearts
Kissed and lived Happily Ever After
Just like it should be :)
Love you guys! hope you are having a great time on your honeymoon!
---- Here are a few more pics I just had to throw in---
Charlsie, the cakes are for you...I thought Justin would love the groom's cake :)
Not sure about that flower :)
Weston has a lot of fans :)
Granny
His cousin Jesamy (he loves her:)
His Papa Ron ;)
We had a great time and felt so blessed to share and be a part of Caleb and Alicia's special day!
Weston says bring on the cousins ;)





Bahahahahahaha look at my face in that picture....sigh...
ReplyDeleteThat Groom's cake is amazing!!! John is so jealous.had to pull him in to show him..ha!! Who made that?
ReplyDeleteI miss your posts! Hope everything is well with you!
ReplyDelete