The way you say "Momma"
That at this point in your life I am your favorite person ( I know I wont be forever)
How you wrap your little arm around my neck when I sing Jesus Loves me before tucking you in
How you nod your head in accordance with everything
The sound of the pitter patter of your feet
How much you love to be rocked
Although you havent been feeling well lately I have enjoyed holding you and rocking you for hours just watching you and taking you all in.
I hope I never forget how much I love being your mom.
It is the best job I have ever had and it is all because of how wonderful you are.
I love you happy guy.
I feel the same way about my son. At 22 months, he still does almost all of these things (and more neat things!) that made a world of difference between babyhood and boyhood.
ReplyDelete