Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Around here lately...

Husband and I enjoyed the full moon Friday! It was a perfect evening...did you partake?


Saturday and Sunday we swam.
I love him :)




We started having a little something around here called "preschool time"

Weston loves it.
His favorite thing to do is finger paint...except he insists on having a brush.
He wants to do it several times a day and everyday.
I dont have a lot of paper (I want to get one of those big rolls...ya know the kind I am talking about)
So he starts with yellow the first day and then onto a darker color each day.


It rained....

Which is huge considering our droubt. We still need A LOT MORE, but will take whatever comes.
Oh and side note...best place to listen to the rain is on our deck...it has tin roof and is so relaxing!


I cleaned our house and rearranged our kitchen for the 305th time since we have moved in :)







Weston would have made his Uncle Blake proud today. He played with his little people barn and cows for a really long time. Weston loves cows and the barn has been one of his favorite things lately.














Some pretty yellow roses inspired me to make a pretty little yellow rose for baby girl





I have spent some of my time in the afternoons while Weston naps making her sweet little things for her head.
I think she will look pretty in yellow :)

And that is about it! How about ya'all, what have you been up to? Can believe we are zooming right through July and it will be August soon! I can't!
Hope everyone is having a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Love the bow!!! I am sure she will look beautiful always :o)
    Abby has the barn too and really likes it too! But we of course have the pink castle too ;o)
    Love the rearranged kitchen - and I agree I think we are nesting too! Shopping, rearranging, planning... all that fun stuff for our sweet girls!
    Well I am headed to bed.... but I agree we need to get a pic together while you are home!!! Call me!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Nel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails