Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beach Trip Day 1




Hey there everybody! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We spent a few days of our long weekend on the beach! Cameron's parents came into town for a visit and Cameron and his dad really wanted to ride the coast so we ended up making a mini family vacation out of it.

It was so great! We had perfect weather and I think everyone had a ball.

I took a lot of pictures and want to share them all so I decided to divide them into two days :)










Weston would run to the water and his granny would hold him while he would catch some waves.



And for some reason everytime one would splash him he would do this....





Throw his head back. stick his tongue out. and giggle

Funny boy :)

And when It would get too hot we would head to the cabana and....



Drive our trucks on  the sand daddy.







After a long day of sun and sand we washed up and headed to dinner.

We had a great view of the ocean while we dined on some sea food.
It was the perfect way to end the day.




I'll be back with more pictures, but since all of this fun in the sun I have gone to the doctor and slept.
We have all slept and slept.

Just worn out I guess :)

The boys were both in bed by eight thirty last night :)



 

2 comments:

  1. The new layout is cute!

    I LOVE all the beach pics!!! Too cute :o) Glad you got to get away and enjoy some sunshine - hopefully you didn't get too hot.

    Weston is just so stinkin cute!!!!!

    ~Nel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT way to spend the 4th!! Hope you are still feeling well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails