Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nap time

It is naptime around here right now.



I love naptime. Dont get me wrong I love storytime, pre-school time, outside time and snuggle time too, but during naptime I get to have a little time to myself and that makes me enjoy all of our "other times" that much more :)



Usually I have a chore or two to do and then I take a little time to do something I enjoy.

Read blogs
write a post
nap ;)
work on a project

I havent felt well today. I think I am tired from our busy week and it is so stinkin hot so that doesnt help much!

SO anyway, I am not doing much this naptime today, I am resting because that is what I need most.


BUT last week I had a very fun naptime.

I ordered myself a little something and had been waiting for it in the mail. Weston and I get the mail after lunch and when I received it it took all I had to put it back and save it for once he was down to open it.

Sounds silly, but I had a feeling it was wrapped up all special and very "Lyss" like and I wanted to savor it!

So, after he went down I grabbed some lemonade, chocolate donuts :) and my package.

And I was right. She did package it super special and pretty.


I loved that little yellow fabric she used to tie it up!


What I actually bought was a leather cuff from here. She does AMAZING work. I guess I got so excited about the wrapping that I didnt get a pic of the cuff, but you will see it around :).

Well, I would love to chat more, but there is a certain spot on our couch calling my name....



I cant imagine why I am so tired...oh wait....






Thankfully he cleaned the whole house with baby wipes after this ;)






And I didnt get a picture of him resorting my laundry, standing on his train table or the spilled soup all over the kitchen during lunch. Just telling you about all of it makes me tired :)

I hope that made you smile and I hope
 everyone is having a good week and getting to do a fun little something for themselves!



PS.. Happy Birthday Grandma! Love you!


1 comment:

  1. just stumbled upon your cute little blog... i am due at the end of oct:) you little guy is so cute! where is his crib bedding from? i have been searching for something cute and havent had much luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails