Hello everyone! I cant believe how long we have been gone :)
Weston and I flew home for a family reunion and had a wonderful time visiting with our families one last time before little sister arrives!
But, we were never so happy to see daddy.
Today I am:
tired
sore
tired
behind
thankful
tired
hot
I promised Cameron I wouldnt do anything the rest of the week other than rest so that is what I am doing :)
We went to Ally's appointment this morning, out to lunch with daddy and here we are napping the late afternoon away.
I have so much to share (including a sweet baby shower:) and will soon, but for now I am doing what I promised! Just wanted to check in an let everyone know we made it home safe and sound and couldnt be happier to all be together again!
Thanks everyone for loving on us this past week, we enjoyed it so much!
xo
Lyss
Yay! Yay! Yay! Welcome back!!!! Can't wait for all the new posts ;o) But get rested up for Sweet Ally!
ReplyDelete~Nel