Sunday, September 11, 2011

This Weekend

Our days have been simple and wonderful around here.

On Friday:

Weston did his usual few hours of exploring in the morning.

He points to the "tees" (trees)
And he points to the direction the "woof woof" noise is coming from
and air tanes
and deeuh (deer)

Cameron and I just cant get enough of him lately. He is so much fun and growing and learning leaps and bounds. I love his little personality.
We catch ourselves laughing at his little ways all the time.
When I was pregnant with our "Weston" I never in a million years imagined this little guy, never in a million.

While he did his exploring I watered my flowers and he worked his way over to help.

This poor flower bed is barely hanging on from the heat and I am constantly babying it and trying to get it to do better.



But my plants on the porch love their spot (shade) and are thriving so I guess I have one green thumb and the other brown ;)



We colored with our new sidewalk chalk. It is so bright and he loves it, thank you Granny!



We mailed some important letters :)



And then on Saturday:



Cameron grilled burgers. Charlsie, your burgers last week have had me craving them ever since!

I made wedge salads with homemade ranch and PW's Potato Skins to go with them.



On Sunday:



I ran over Weston's grocery cart with my car. :(
He moved it outside last week and loads it up with dirt and whatever else he feels necessary.

On my way to the store and Target I drove right over it.
It still works and and just a little scuffed and has a wobbly wheel.

I dont know why, but somehow running over your childs toy with your SUV makes you feel like a mom even more. Just one more of those things every mother does at one point or another ya know??
:)

I am enjoying these simple days so much.
Last week Weston and I went to Target he got some new clothes.
I am really excited about them.
And he is too :)
He carried them over to his daddy when he got home and showed them to him.
We found a little pair of black patent shoes that are so tiny for baby sister...we were thinking maybe to go with her Christmas dress :)

I have a busy next three days.
One of the things is of course my weekly appointment and the other two should be a lot of fun too.
But getting out and about wipes me out lately so I know I will be tired.
Thankfully I cleaned our house this weekend and was able to go the store today so once our morning activities are over we can come home and just rest and relax.


(Weston givng Ally Kisses)

I chuckle to think about how we "plan" our days and weeks and any minute sister bear could decided she was coming and literally change every plan we have made :)

It's all pretty exciting and I am so thankful that I have had energy lately and felt so well.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Talk Soon,
Lyss

1 comment:

  1. So I have really been thinking about you today!!!! So you might get a phone call just to make sure that you don't have a new arrival today :o)

    The pictures are too cute! Weston is growing!!! It will be something new almost everyday now, it always seemed like the girls would hit a stage where they just started to learn something new and do something new EVERYDAY! all of the sudden!!!

    Being a mommy is the greatest job ever and you are an awesome mom!!!

    I can't wait to see Miss Ally..... I wish I could come visit, but well... I prolly shouldn't travel too far right now ;o)

    Hope you have a great day! Enjoy relaxing and playing with Weston a whole bunch these next couple days... you will be glad you did! Promise ;o)

    *And don't forget that Ally's naptimes, will become Westons mommy time! And hopefully you will get them both to nap at some point during the day so you can regroup and be ready for some more playing!!!

    ~Nel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails