Thursday, October 20, 2011

Punkin Patch


Last Sunday morning we all got up, got dressed and made it out the door in record time...sort of :)
We got to the farm right as it opened and there was only one other family there.
I was glad since sister is so small.

Before we left I took some pictures of her in her "pumpkin" outfit because I knew she would be snuggled into her carseat most of our outing :)




It was the most beautiful day to be out and about. We enjoyed the drive over there so much.
I looked back to check on the babies and noticed Weston was kicked back relaxed and his hair was just blowing in the wind.


It is kind of hard to get their picture together right now, because he wont look at the camera he wants to kiss her or talk to her or touch her :)


But daddy got him to smile for momma :)



We told him he could pick out a pumpkin...he was drawn to these little guys :)



We asked him if he wanted to get one for Ally, so he picked up another one :)

Little man and I went on a hayride and he did not want to get off :)


Weston felt the need to explore the rows of Christmas trees


We bought him tickets to ride the little train



He wasnt too sure about it at first so daddy walked along beside him :)



I would say it is a toss up between two things as to which one was his favorite

Like I said, he loved the hayride, but they also had a mounds of hay for the kids to play in and he REALLY liked that too...you can tell by the look on his face :)




This one is my fav :)





It was a great little first outing the "four" of us. Weston played and we took turns playing with him and enjoying all there was to do while sis did what she does best in the mornings.

Snoozed away :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Sister is so cute and I love that you call her sister! You look great for just having a baby and I love these pictures! We're planning on going to the pumpkin patch next weekend and I'm so excited for Colt!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails