I love this man
I talk about my kids all the time, but I really love, admire, and respect this guy
He knows my heart so well.
I anxiously await the few hours I get with him every night and my heart sinks when he has to go to bed early so he can get up early.
When I was little I dreamed of my husband or having one
I though a husband was someone who kissed you when you got home from work
or held your hand in the car
I never knew your husband was someone you leaned on, prayed with and talked to ... about everything
Before we had Ally...after the epidural. We were able to sit and talk just the two of us and chew ice chips :)
I told him about my dreams, how much my heart has changed the past few years and he listened and encouraged each little piece I shared. For some reason I found myself thinking of that special time this afternoon.
He is the biggest gift of a person I have received in my whole life. With him I have traveled, explored, and done things I did not think I could do. With him I have been given the two most precious gifts God could give.
He works more hours than most. He sits in the car for two or more hours a day commuting. Yet he still comes home with a smile on his face ready to play and spend time with us. He NEVER complains.
I have learned so much about the character of a person from him and aspire to have the charisma he possesses someday.
I don't tell him I love and respect him enough.
So here it is Honey, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment