Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Somebody...

Likes the Christmas Tree....







(kicking those legs :)




Sweet baby girl loves those lights. I like them too and daddy keeps telling me the house looks so cozy with all of our lights :) Music to a momma's ears when her family likes her decorations she has been putting out!

I love our tree this year, but it is almost exactly the same as last year.

I was going to change it up and do some retro red and plaid ornaments, but when I pulled out my burlap and sparkly ornaments I just couldnt help it.
AND I dont have time to be making all sorts of new ornaments!




I did add a lot of pinecones this year and some oversized cinnamon sticks!





A few of my favorite ornaments...


But who doesnt love a pregnant snowman? My aunt gave her to me the year I was pregnant with Weston :)



2007 Angel, they year we were married :D



A snowman Weston decorated at Church



A sweet pair of porcelin baby booties :)


Now if I could just get some presents wrapped and under there :)

Do you have your tree up? I am sure you do...Christmas is just around the corner!

Linking here:
[image2.png]

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE that smile on your baby's face! Have been seeing so many trees, decors and beautiful houses from past three days in these blog tree parties.... This one is JUST PRICELESS!!

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails