This week has been one of those weeks.
Cam and I have both been under the weather.
Last week I thought I felt a cold coming on and felt a bit fevery some days, but it went away.
Yesterday I got a really sore throat and a cough and a kink in my neck.
I think it is sinus stuff.
Cam feels worse...he just went to the doctor.
So we are just going to call it a week and check back in with ya'all next week!
Hopefully we will all be healthy soon!
Thankfully the kids are feeling great!
Full of P and V as usual :)
Have a great weekend everyone.
Sorry for the grainy pictures, momma was too tired to adjust settings and retake.
Hope you get better soon!!!!! Wish I was there to let you get an extra nap in.... except Darby has croup and you don't want your kiddos to have it!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO