Monday, February 27, 2012

Home





We are back. We have been home for the past week. Not the home where we live each and everyday with our sweet babies and learn the little lessons our simple days have to teach. But the home where all of our family lives, where we grew up and for some reason it is a place where time seems to tick a little slower.


 

Our week of yummy food and special time with family is over and we are trying to get back in the swing of things around here and it is tough.


Halle was off school Monday and got to spend the day at the farm with the kiddos.
She is really good with both of them. My kids are so blessed to have so many great cousins who love them so much.




She and Weston played in the playhouse a lot.


Halle made a menu and took our orders.
I picked frit and atmel for breakfast.


While Ally napped we loaded up in the mule (menu and all) and i picked them up for school as well as mom and dad's dog and bottle calf. Halle was the teacher of course and I the bus driver....at least until my bus driver duties were fulfilled and then I became a seven year old student per Halle's request :)


Ally woke up and they decided to give her rides in the baby doll stroller.


It was a lot of fun until it folded up with her in it. She's a trooper :)



Some of my friends were able to stop by this visit and it was so good to see all of them.
Katy met Miss Ally for the first time. She and her momma are the lovely ladies who threw Ally her baby shower in August.

My friend Nel came by with two of her girls, Abby and Darby. Libby was at school.

Ally and Darby are just a month apart. Nel and I used to play babies ALL THE TIME and now we are doing it for real :)

Weston and Abby played together too...Abby was very patient with little man who liked playing rough. :)


Wednesday the sun came out and so did the big cousins.







Weston loved spending the afternoon outside and I enjoyed watching him while enjoying a cup of coffee (coke) my waitress (niece Annie) served me from her nursery (my childhood playhouse).


It is cute to watch Weston just stare at his big cousins. Sometimes he doesn't say much, just watches and takes it all in.

Later that afternoon Cameron came home from the career fair and he and my dad took all the kids fishing. Weston touched his first fish, but I was at the house taking care of sis and didn't get any pictures or get to see it :(

His Uncle Caleb bought a Harley Davidson Motorcycle and Weston wasn't too sure about it so he hung out in the trailer.



There is never a lack of fun and Granny and Grandpa's house.



Cameron's mom had stocked up on Weston's favorite things, including fruit snacks and bought he and Ally lots of fun new toys. She sent some of them home with them and Weston keeps giving Ally one of the little motorcycles to play with and she loves it :)




The drive home wasn't too bad. Both of the kids came down with our colds so that has made for a long couple of days, but I think it helped them sleep coming back. I know there were A LOT of pictures, hopefully they will tie you over if I cant post anymore this week. I have decided to dedicate this week to getting my babies better. Enough of the sickies. I thought Weston about had it whipped, but he woke up this morning yucky so if I am don't post, you know why!



1 comment:

  1. Love love love loved all the pictures!!!!!! It was so great to visit with you!!! And I hope all your kiddos get to feeling better! Libby has been very down since Saturday morning... we were one more puke away from being admitted for fluids yesterday - but she is much better today!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails