I know everyone is soaking up this spring like weather, but I feel like we do double time this time of year because in a few months it is going to be absolutely unbearable to be outside a lot. I can honestly say other than naptime yesterday we were outside ALL DAY! It has been close to ninety and our air conditioner has not been working so naptime was cut short by two sweet babies waking up, hair soaked with sweat!
I was folding laundry and I told Weston when we finished we would go outside. Cameron made homemade icecream Sunday and Weston just cant get enough of it so I knew he would like a rootbeer float. So after I finished folding I made them and we went out on the deck and watercolor painted and had our floats. Weston painted for about five minutes and then loaded up the paints in his ride on toys and drove around with them instead of painting with them....Cameron and I are beginning to think he will be racecar driver or motorcross rider the way he drives EVERYTHING. He runs around the yard making car noises!!
I noticed yesterday Weston was starting to get a tan already...lucky boy :) I am just so thankful that I get to be home with them doing little things like this all day long, best job I've ever had :)
And Second,
Sissy turns SIX MONTHS OLD today!!
I honestly cant believe it!
She is:
Trying really hard to crawl...humps around to get to things she wants.
Cutting her first tooth.
Eating a jar of baby food a day.
Getting up once in the night again...she was sleeping through the night??
I am not sure on her stats...we go to the doctor on thursday.
Doesnt like her brother in her space when she is trying to crawl, but they both smile at each other first thing after their naps.
Cries when I leave the room.
Scales the room as soon as she hears her daddies voice (she loves him so much already...its so cute)
Still a super happy and laid back baby.
Still loves her bath and now enjoys playing with brother's tug boats.
Cutest thing I ever did see in rompers (they are officially my favorite item for her to wear)
She really likes riding the RHINO she has got to go several times this past week and yells while we are riding, a girl after her daddies heart for sure!
She sits up really well.
And plays with way too many trucks :) Think it is about time for a cabbage patch doll :)
I am sure I am forgetting a few things...she is doing so much so fast I can barely keep up!
I love her so, she is our sweet girl and I dont know what we ever did without her!
Enjoy her six month photo shoot!

What adorable pictures of both of your kiddos!!! You captured great pics of the Weston and I love your red and white striped straws I always see ;o) Love the boots and shorts - I love it when Libby does that! Ally is getting so big and she is so sweet!!! Next time we see you Darby and her can sit up and chat about their favorite dollies ;o) I sooooo meant to get a Cabbage Patch baby for her.. and forgot - I am slipping.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful day!!!!
Miss you tons!