April 2nd
Heading home after spending a few days with the McDaniels and snuggling sweet Coleman :)
April 4th
Daddy quit mowing the grass. He had a little shadow that couldn't stay away so he just quit for the night so he wouldn't hit him with a rock :)
April 5th
A sweet moment. Playing on the guest bed while mommy makes dinner.
April 6th
Special day with granny and grandpa
April 7th
Date night to see Eli Young at Flores
April 8th
Loving on grandpa before hunting Easter eggs
April 9th
Someone decided to "work" on my tulips with their new tools they received in their Easter basket :) Messes like these happen everyday, I want to remember them even though they wear me out :)
April 10th
Baby girl didnt want to nap so that means extra time with mommy: )
April 12th
Lunch (Skype) date with uncle Blake and Halle while she was home with the chicken pox.
April 13th
Finished a project for a friend who is getting married in June.
April 15th
Shaving with daddy before church :)
April 16th
Playing outside after MOPS....cant help but wonder what she is thinking about??
April 18th
After getting our sad news I kept my hands busy with laundry in efforts to keep my mind busy and in case we decided to make the trip home.
April 19th
Chicken Tortilla soup for dinner, love :)
April 20th
Finally took down the Easter tree Weston and I made and spent the afternoon cleaning the sun room!
April 21st
A little organization project while the kiddos sleep.
April 23rd
Made a trap for our pesky nats...notice the "potty chair" reward candy in the jar :)
April 24th
Simple days at home which I love. So thankful I get to be home with my kids and make them cute mini pizzas for lunch :)
April 25th
Like father like son daughter. Ally learned how to push the button on Weston's 4 wheeler and rode it some around the yard. That's my girl, barefoot in a dress riding her big brother's 4 wheeler around the yard :)
April 26th
Another short nap time...fun project/a little Bible study with sissy, a great afternoon.
April 27th
A much awaited package...ordered something special for someone I love so much and have been stalking the mail man ever since I ordered it! It finally made it...I'll give you a hint as to what's inside...it's from Lisa Leonard
April 28th
Cam is playing golf, kids are napping and I have my nose buried in the best book I have ever read. Happy mommy :)
April 29th
New lampshade, thank you World Market...
April 30th
I have a love-hate relationship with this place. I am thankful for health insurance and a doctor who I love and helps my kids feel better, but hate it that we have to be here in the first place. (phone pic)
So that is our April. When I do these posts at the end of each month I amazed at how much happens in a month and how much I would have forgotten had I not documented it with pictures, so thankful I started doing this.
Hopefully everyone has a wonderful weekend! I am waiting for my kiddos to get up (for the second time) and we are going to do a fun project!
Talk to ya later,
Lyss

You are the most adorable family!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all the pics!
Tell Charlsie I said congrats! and that he is super cute ;o)
I love the mowing picture - the girls like to follow Corey on their jeep... if they aren't driving ;o)
And... well... I still miss you ;o)