"Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain." Psalms 127:1
We had the best weekend.
I tell you this not with a bragging heart, but with a grateful heart.
Because lets face it, no matter how great your home is no one wants to sit there all alone.
This weekend we were surrounded by love and friends and were blessed with wonderful fellowship.
It all started off Friday. The kids and I drove into downtown Austin to meet my friend Chrissy at Abels on the Lake for lunch. They LOVE Chrissy and that just makes my heart so happy :)
Thankfully we were able to sit by a window and watch the boats :)
Saturday our friends Justin and Charlsie and their two boys came over and spent the afternoon and evening. I am thankful Justin was able to get this pic while they were here since I didn't take ANY!
And then yesterday my friend Abby and her family of six came down for the day and her sweet older girls loved the horses and I couldn't help but get their picture.
Aren't they about the sweetest things you have ever seen?
Yes I think so :)
On Friday night we cranked up some tunes and made homemade pizza just the four of us.
I clipped fresh basil and taught Cameron all I know about basil and the ends and outs of how to chiffonade perfectly :)
He grabbed a bag of cheese and showed me all about mounding cheese on pizza :)
We are quite the perfect pair I tell ya.
I am so blessed and thankful for this life and all the little everyday things that really make my heart swell.
Hope ya'all had a great weekend too! We are looking forward to our second week in our new house and getting settled!
Blessings to you all!
The last picture is my favorite :o)
ReplyDeleteGlad you have friends in Texas.