Well hello there! How is everyone doing? I am grabbing a little time this afternoon in hopes to show you some pictures I took of Ally this past Sunday in a dress her great grandma Shirley bought her several months ago! Isn't that terrible...a girl has to wait months before she is able to wear a new dress...geeesh!
At the bottom of the post is a little update of everything or at least everything I could remember her doing right now. She is one busy little guy and just keeping her out of everything is a full time job :)
Ally at ten Months
You giggle, wave, clap, dance, sing and blow kisses
You stand without holding on to anything
You climb up into chairs...you climb anything
You arent sleeping too well right now?
You have seven teeth and a big pretty smile.
You have started LOVING to ride the 4 wheeler with daddy and when he and brother are riding you wiggle and fuss until he gets back and gives you a turn too.
You like swimming and playing in the pool like such a big girl.
You are still a really happy baby.
You make the vroom vroom sound and drive trucks :)
Your brother is your best friend.
Every morning and after nap you guys act like you havent seen each other in ten years and hug and get so excited.
He has started asking you "to pay" with him :) and then he bosses you around :)
You play really well by yourself too.
You LOVE drinking out of a sippy cup and tip your head back so far sometimes you fall :)
You are a very happy little baby girl.
You are really starting to change in looks and looking more like a little girl and not as much like a tiny baby. After all your birthday is right around the corner :)
Everything is a party to you though.
You still dont have a whole lot of hair, but what you do is dark and really pretty.
YOU DO NOT LIKE BOWS OR HEADBANDS you tear them off and chew on them so I took a lot of pictures of you this weekend before church before you noticed it was there.
I love seeing your personality unfold more and more each day.
You have blessed me so much being my daughter and I look forward to all of the days, months, and years ahead. The good the bad and the ugly :) I'll take it all!
Love you sweet baby girl!
Happy ten months!
Such a beautiful little girl!!!
ReplyDeleteOur girls are growing so very fast....
I love the Registered Guernsey sign in the background! :) I remember what role models you and Blake were in 4-H and FFA. Your little girl is absolutely precious!
ReplyDeleteLook at all those teeth! She's so cute! She's really starting to look like Weston, especially in the second to last picture.
ReplyDeleteI tried commenting on your last post & it was being weird, but I can totally relate to you with having a bored toddler boy. So, you had some good ideas! I'll definitely have to try the shaving cream, that's fun!
Good to hear from you! I hope you guys are getting all settled into your new place, I'm loving the pics you have shared so far! : )