Friday, October 19, 2012

Life in Missouri

Hello there! Hope this finds everyone doing well! Just popping in while the babies are napping to share with all of you our latest happenings!
 

We bought a house!!
 
We found a house on twenty acres in the country. It needs some love, but Cam and I are both excited about redoing it and making it our own! We close soon and I am really hoping we can be settled by Christmas!
 
 
 
Life here has been nothing short of a blessing so far! It is indeed very different and I miss my Texas friends and grocery stores dearly ;) But being surrounded by so many wonderful people who love and care about us is absolutely wonderful. I am still trying to figure out how to squeeze everyone in. It is a pretty big change to go from being all alone all the time just the four of us to having something to do everyday :)
 
It really does both Cam and I's hearts so good to see our two little ones getting to know their families so well and being comfortable with all of them!
 
Weston is in heaven. He loves being on the farm and had discovered mud puddles :)
 
 
 
 
Ally started walking on her birthday and is now so much happier that she has her independence.
She is our little sponge and constantly getting herself in trouble getting into places she shouldnt go!
Yesterday she decided she loves to play in leaves!
 
 
 
We have been to our cousin Halle's soccer game and she and Weston and getting really close and love to play together.
(the three of us on the hayride, sissy didnt come she was having a bad day)
 
 
I am helping my grandma with a baby shower for my cousin who is having a baby next month. And my grandpa had both of his knees replaced on Mondays. Last weekend we went to a family hayride and Weston was in HEAVEN with all the tractors.
 
 
We have rode 4 wheeleres in the woods and watched the trees turn from green to red and orange what seems like right in front of our eyes.
We went to family reunion and visited the little town where Cameron's family was first started.
I know we have squeezed much more in, but I cant think of it all right now.
 
 
 
I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your comments, emails, phone calls and thoughts and prayers.
 
It means so much and I apologize I am not keeping in touch better! Please know you all mean the world to us and we look forward sharing more with ya'all soon!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome home again. I feel excited when I think about the good things in store for you this fall and Christmas season! How wonderful. However, it must be a little stressful to not live in your own place and to have your ordinary routine disrupted so much. I think you have a great attitude of thankfulness and perspective that it won't last forever. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the story of how you got back home!! :) And looking forward to seeing pics of the kids and new house. So excited that you are back with your family. There is nothing better. Especially this time of the year! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!! I know you are enjoying being close to family. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys are doing well, miss hearing from you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you stop blogging?? We are missing you. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!!! Dawn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails