Monday, February 22, 2010

Book Gifts

I love books! All kinds...but a rediscovered love of children's books has occured since my little one has come along! I have decided his first year of life to buy him a book for every Holiday. His Valentines Day book was, Love You Forever. My mom used to sing me the song from the book when I was little and i had to add it to his collection!



I am writing him a little note in each one...



BUT...............
The main reason I am telling you this is because of my recent find yesterday! It is the book I am going to give him on his first Birthday...a little early I know, but I decided to go ahead and get it because with his First Birthday being a week before Christmas I have a feeling I will thank myself later for thinking ahead....anyway, the book


It is called "On the Night You Were Born" and it is a BEAUTIFUL book! The wording and illustrations are amazing!!! It is one of those things that when you read it your heart dances in a happy tear kind of way!


The last page has one of my favorite verses on it:


"For you are fearfully and wonderfully made..." PSALMS 139


It is just perfect...if you know of anyone having a first Birthday soon this comes strongly reccomended!





The illustrations are just beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails