Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Finds

So, I am going to try something....

Have you ever bought new mascara only to find you waisted 10 bucks because it absolutely stinks! I love to try new things! And right now I am currently really happy with the articles filling up my make-up bag...surprisingly.

So, I have decided to share my favorites with you and encourage you to do the same so we can all save ourselves from waisting our money on things that dont work.

Next week for Friday Finds I want to do things in the kitchen ( I have some new favs in there:))


Alright...in first place is:


My father in law bought me a gift card to Sephora for Christmas and this is what I bought with it. It is AWESOME...maybe my most favorite things ever! This is the first "fresh" think I have ever bought and I am hooked. It has an all over face powder(with a tint of bronzer), blush and bronzer inside, and it really gives your face a great color and "glow". It is around $45 which is a lot I know, BUT it is three things in one...which you typically spend atleast ten bucks each on right :)

In second Place:

Neutrogena make up remover wipes. I bought these right after I had Weston because lets face it...with a newborn sometimes you dont even have time to wash your face ;) and I LOVE THEM. Not to mention I bought them for my mom too and she is hooked as well. So, they have been tested twice and been approved!

and third...


Before my career as a stay at home mommy and wife I worked downtown Austin just about 1 mile from a great mall. Feeling down and ugly one day (like us girls do sometimes) I went to mall on my lunch break and got a make over at the Clinique counter. I felt so much better and got a bit wrapped up in the moment and bought this along with some blush...a free gift didnt hurt :)
Its around twenty bucks and worth it! Especially when you get a cute free gift :)
It is smooth and covers really well. Especially if you are like me and dont want to wear full blown foundation but need a little coverage!

And next...


Aquafina Lip Balm 
You get three balms with an oil ...AND I LOVE IT! I shared a chapstick and the gloss with my niece Macy and keep one in my purse and another in my make up bag!

And Last but not least...



My E.L.F. total face brush. And guess what? It is $1.00!! I have bought expensive brushes and they have left pieces all over my fave and I can honestly say I have never had a long ugly brush hair hanging from my face since I have started using this brush! Once again, I sent one to my mom too and she loved it. So, here is a lesson that more doesnt always mean it is better or best :)

Have a great weekend!
Love,
Lyss

1 comment:

  1. I will have to get some of these things! The face wipes for sure... I am horrible at washing my face at night! Chapstick is always a must and I am sure I am due for some new make up brushes :o)
    Thanks for the post - Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails