Thursday, April 1, 2010

When God Smiles....

....it is the best gift ever

Sometimes, during an ordinary 'ol day God will give you a little gift; like He is smiling down on you and wanting to share something he made for you...

today was one of those days for me.

It all started when I decided I wanted to take Weston's pictures in the bluebonnets. I have been looking for a good place around here and other than a road ditch I hadnt had any luck. So I looked it up on the computer this morning and pretty much all the reviews said (for my area) if you want bluebonnets head to Poteet, TX. I looked on the map and then looked up detailed instructions and as soon as Weston got up we headed out!

It was more than I hoped for. Absolutely breath taking. It took all I had to keep my eyes on the road!

Not only were there bluebonnets but all kinds of wild flowers!! I could have spent the day, but Weston isnt too interested in driving down dirt roads and looking at flowers :)

For those of you not from Texas...these are the State Flower and kind of a big deal around here :)

A close up...did I mention they smell WONDERFUL!

Hey may be my only Texas baby so I had to get his picture :)


was so great to see COWS :)
enjoyed driving on a dirt road so much

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails