Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do YOU????





We are mommas
We are wives
we are so much more

We give all of ourselves
and then some
before we were these things
we didnt even know we were
capable of so much

being these things brings out
what is best in us...



We work hard
we scrimp and save and sacrifice
we shop around
we give up so we can give to the ones we love



We all have our ways of saving
and I think we should share them

My sweet friend
"wife and mommy"
is always sharing her ways
of saving and looking for new ones

I think we should...
There are some creative ways out there...
We can always improve our tactics :)

so share yours...
Make your own post of ways that you save...
Maybe you use coupons
Maybe you ride your bike
Maybe you shope at Sam's or Costco
(what tips do you use there??)
maybe you do something I have never heard of
(sure hope so)
so share it...

and let me know...

I want to make a post of all the great tips!
and of course I will be doing one as well....


Looking forward to reading your ideas

Dont be a party pooper...

1. Make a post

2. In the post encourage your friends and followers to do the same

3. Link back here so I can make a final post
with all the great tips and tricks



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails