First off, I just want to say thanks to everyone for thinking and praying for me and my little worry.
I feel so much better and I am so thankful for all the support I received sharing with you guys!
....
The weekend went by so fast...
It was great and I am really looking forward to this week! So much fun coming up and I cant wait to share it with you all :)
I am going to start this post with a funny of Weston
That boy loves to move and yesterday he just took off in his walker on the carpet
He is getting SO STRONG I cant believe he could make it go...it took all I had to get him back to the tile
Last night we grilled for dinner and I have decided it is just about my favorite thing
both of us in the kitchen, jamming out, laughing...its great
my contributions to our dinner :)
....
We spent all yesterday afternoon playing :)
I worked on my niece Halle's birthday gift
I made her this....
I wanted to make her a crayon roll for her Care Bear Markers, but didnt like how it turned out so I decided to make her this little clipboard instead
She is quite the creative soul
and I like buying her things she can creative play instead of a typical toy
I printed her some notecards with her name on them and glittered it up a bit :)
I sure hope she likes it! I made her a little "H" and tied it on to her gift...
I thought it might be cute hung somewhere in her room :)
Seems like just the other day she was here....
and now she is 5
she did not like riding on the tractor with PAPA
but she has always loved to swing
She and I have always been big buds! I am her "Sissa" and when I talked to her on the phone yesterday she told me all about the party she is having when Weston and I come stay the night :)
She is very excited and so are we :)
I have been going through my house and making what I like to call a "clean slate"
Because I know that when I get back from Missouri I am going to want to do my fall decorating
The weather there will be crisp and the smells of Autumn are already in the air I am sure
and I cant wait
I remember the first year we lived in TX I kept waiting for it to "feel like fall" before I decorated and lets just say it never happened
That is one thing I miss that I never thought I would...
Four seasons
Oh well! Here are some pictures that I have been admiring for my fall decorating....
(country living)
I cant wait to take Weston to the pumpkin patch and plop him down on the biggest orange pumpkin I can find
and bring home about a jillion pumpkins to scatter all of over our home
but I am have to wait til I get back...:)
I love this picture from Pottery Barn
The colors and everything...thinking I need to sew some new pillows for our couch and add some color for Autumn
and I just cannot wait for fires.......
(PB)
Can you tell fall is my favorite season??
:)
.....
But like I said...I am just cleaning for now and creating a clean slate for when we get home
I need to focus on packing and getting a few odds and ends done before we leave
Like making potato soup for the boys hunting trip...
and trying to fit everthing in one suitcase :)
...
see what I mean about the clean slate
It looks like someone came in and wiped everything out..
now as for the living room....
Someone keeps scattering color all over in there...(we wont say who:)
That is how Weston plays now...tips everything over and pulls things out one by one
last week he even pulled out the basket liner :)
Ok, that is it for me for now!
Gotta get to work!
Hope you all have a great Monday!!









I can't wait to see your fall decorations!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are getting to come home to spend time with your family! I know that will make you so happy! Hope you have a safe trip!
ReplyDeleteLove you!