Thursday, September 2, 2010

We're pooped



We headed out of the house yesterday to do some errands I have been putting off

I decided I just needed to do them and then they wouldnt be hanging over my head

I backed over the trash can when we were leaving and was halted by a bunch of Mexican Construction workers waving their arms and yelling "Alto" :)
Some things never change...as in my driving...the guys yelling Alto, well that was a first

Once they pulled it out from underneath my car we went on our way

First stop was the post office...
There is one close to my house, but the ladies are really rude so I drove a few miles farther to one where they are nice...
The people that work there know I drive extra to their post office and they like it...and of course they love Weston...

I had two big boxes and sweet boy so they were very patient and helped me finish getting my packges ready and thirty dollars later the packages I have put off sending are gone

Then, we were in for a treat...I have been wanting to find a library and I found a great one right by my nice people post office!!!



It is new and half of it is a children's library...you can rent out 25 books at a time for three weeks!



AND they have a baby story hour every Thursday at 10:00 and 1:00 p.m.
we are definitley going to try that...probably not today though...like I said we are pooped!



We will probably just read our library books and clean...

That was another errand...cleaning supplies at the dollar store finally found one of those too


....
Ok, and here are some sweet new happenings of West..

Last night he played too long in the bath tub (daddy was overseeing) and fell asleep in my arms nursing...



I didnt mind though...I just held him for thirty minutes and he woke up and we finished bed time routine



Then this morning he was playing with scout (the little green dog) and before I knew it he had moved over to his horsey...just waiting for me to put him on there :)



So then I put the remote down and he moved right over to it (from his horsey) 


Notice how he picked the remote over his little toy :)



He is one happy boy :) He gets where he needs to go...isnt crawling with the best technique, but he is moving to say the least and SO CLOSE to nailing it

Oh and about me running over the trash can...Cameron had a long day yesterday and when he called last night we were talking about our day and I told him what I did and he busted out laughing...
Said "Some things never change" "That is how you used to drive when we were dating"
totally turned his day around I think...so it was worth it to have a no brainer moment :)

Happy Thursday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love hearing about your days with your sweet boy! I rocked Colt to sleep last night with no crying, and I loved it. Going to cherish that moment since we've been laying him down to fall asleep on his own. It was a great way to end our day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post!!!!! I can't believe how much he is growing.... I know you are loving every minute of it!!!

    He is so adorable and I just wish that I could have play dates with you ;o)

    Hope you have a great Thursday!

    ~ANd I back into our neighbors trash can all the time... they shouldn't keep it there ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails