2010 one was my first year as a mother
my first year to stay home all day
my first year for a lot of "first"
Through this first year of my journey I have developed some new interest and one is, taking pictures
I LOVE to capture smiles, frowns, any little moment I can
I am not claiming to be good at it, and you can obviously tell I do not have a fancy camera, but just the same I love to take pictures
and here are some of my favorites from 2010



I'm not sure if I told you. but I love your new picture header and the layout of your blog! Can you tell me where you get the cute fonts for your "welcome" and the verse at the bottom of your page? I just love reading your blog, I'm glad you're feeling better, I missed reading about your days! : )
ReplyDeleteWOW some AMAZING pictures :) You are such a good mommy and wife! I love you! Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDelete