Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snow...


We made a trip home last week; a fairly quick one at that

We drove all night and the first two days I worked on a shower with Cameron's Aunts for my future sister in law

The next two days I spent curled up on my parents couch :(

Anyway, it was a great visit and in my busyness I didn't think I had taken any pictures, but flipping through my camera yesterday I found a few of Weston playing in the snow.

When we first arrived there was a lot of snow on the ground, but we brought some warmer weather with us from Texas and it had melted completely by the time we left :)








"Crunch, Crunch, Crunch, his feet sank into the snow."

"He walked with his toes pointing out, like this:
He walked with his toes pointing in like that:"
                                                     The Snowy Day, Ezra Jack Keats







----------------------AND! Thank you all for your congrats and sweet notes! We are SO SO excited and I couldn't wait to share it with everyone! I am feeling better and Weston and I played for a long time before he went down for his nap (first time we have done that in awhile)-------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails