Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WIWW 30 Weeks

We are scooting right along over here :) I am really enjoying being pregnant in the summer. All the bright colors and a little sun tan never hurt a momma who is gaining by the minute ;)

Here is what I have been wrapping that bump up in lately.

(sorry for the weird pic)

I had a chance to wear these shoes finally....



But only to the grocery store ;) When I got home I kicked them off and went barefoot the rest of the day
It's my favorite



Next, the most comfortable outfit of the week...a simple brown cotton dress


And had I gone anywhere that day I would have worn my boots and then it would have been the most comfortable from my head to my toes



And today to storytime I wore this:


(I have on a white skirt with crocheted trim on the bottom, but you cant see it)

I love these little shoes and I had completely forgotten about them until Weston toted them through the house this morning.


Speaking of shoes...I think its funny that I have been all about them this pregnancy (hints the pics) I have bought atleast a half dozen or so this summer.

Carrying a babygirl will do that to ya I guess ;)

Buy shoes and eat chocolate...two of my favorite things this pregnancy!

And while we are on the subject has anyone seen any cute slippers lately?

I am on the lookout for a new summer robe and some slippers to have once baby girl gets here and I wont have the time or energy to put together these outfits :)

 At 30 weeks:

I feel great
I have had my first charlie horse ( I got them at the end with Weston too)
I have been trying to walk three times a week about two miles each day
You can imagine how hard this is in the heat! So, last week I swam twenty laps in the pool two days....
much more refreshing!
I love lemonade
Ally baby moves all the time
I still havent bought her one thing (what?)
I have doctor's appointments scheduled threw September 20th
I think I have decided how I want to do her room
Heart burn is back
back pain is gone
I am nesting full force





3 comments:

  1. The shoes are adorable!!!! Love them :o) I got 3 new pair of flip flops yesterday - green, pink and purple.
    Adorable pics!!!
    Love the brown dress and the girls love your posts too by the way ;o)
    I will keep my eye out for a summer robe and slippers too... great idea!
    I got the cutest shower invite in the mail today :o) Can't wait!!!!
    I am not so much into lemonade... to acidic to me ;o)
    Good for you walking! I.... can't stand the humid heat :(
    Can't wait for your next post!!!!!

    ~Nel

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So EXCITED you are doing so well!! By the way YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I have to tell you Allee was looking at all of your posts with me and she smiled EAR TO EAR when she heard what you are naming the baby :) We have to agree it is the PERFECT name!! We hope your Ally is as precious as our Allee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way...I created a Beyond Blossoms blog. You will have to follow it :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails