Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Monday!!

Good Morning Everybody!

We are busy around here! I have already started cleaning the bathrooms, ran the dishwasher and did a load of laundry! Weston and I have been outside to feed the critters stale bread and he stayed out and played for a bit while mommy finished her grocery list by the window! It feels good to be ahead of the game and it is only nine!


We had the best weekend! We went to Austin to see our dear friends! Cameron and Justin went hunting...for hogs and crow and something else I think in east Texas and Charlsie and I stayed with the little ones and got her house ready for their new baby boy due in SIX WEEKS!







Saturday we were brave and took the kiddos out for a day of shopping! They all did great and I found some great little treasures for the kids and the house!




Weston loved playing with all of Jackson's fun toys. He has a slide which was a huge hit as well as a sandbox, BBQ grill and a remote control backhoe! Gave mommy lots of ideas for Easter baskets and a Valentine gift :)

Ally enjoyed sleeping and swinging in the baby's cadillac of a swing :)
She was a trooper with those silly boys and mommy's who wanted to shop!







That is about it for us! I am looking forward to a fresh new week! Not too much planned, but I started a new Bible study last week and I am looking forward to that again. I was brave and took both babies to the nursery and they did wonderful. Weston is actually starting to play with the other kids and not sitting on the ladies lap the whole time and Ally has a really sweet young girl that takes care of her. When I went to pick her up she was cuddling her and she said "I miss this stage" she has a little boy who is fifteen months in the bigger baby class :) I go and check on her periodically throughout my class "just to make sure" but I feel great about leaving her. It is my only break and the study is Apples of Gold and it is really hands on. After the study I am refreshed and ready to take care of my family even better than before so that makes leaving my sweet ones a little easier :)

Here is a few things I bought this weekend:


The dress on the left and the motorcycle shirt were on clearance at Carters and I got them for a steal! The yellow romper I thought was just too cute for Ally this sumer. The rest of the things I bought at Hobby Lobby. I really like my metal  numbers and I am excited for figure out where I want to put them! I am going to cover that A for Ally's room. I ordered some shelves last week and they should be here any day and I cant wait to put some of her sweet things on them!
I bought a glass cloche for our living room! I thought it would be cute with some special things in it, but I cant decided if I like it or not...it may be a little too fancy for us!

Weston and I are working on a special gift for someone who has a birthday this week and I am making potato soup for dinner tonight and I am pretty excited about that! We haven't had it yet this winter! Other than that we are just doing the usual, which is nice!

Hope ya'all are looking forward to another great week to!

1 comment:

  1. So I love all your ideas in the previous post!!! Super cute stuff! Great idea to bring the letters and numbers on the car rides and the fabric will be great for washing too ;o)

    So you just tell Charlsie that I am still so jealous of her... yes that ugly word... I want to get to go shopping with you and hang out on weekends :( But I am so glad I at least get to see your adorable pictures!!!! Glad you got some girl time and shopping in this weekend! Us mommies need that sometimes!

    All the pics are adorable! and love the new clothes!

    XOXOXO

    ~Nel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails