Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Winter Blues

Have you got the winter blues?

Are you feeling a bit down and need some cheering up?

We have found just the cure at our house!



It is called hide and seek.



"Ready" (or not)

Basically, someone hides and the other person counts and then when you are finished counting you have to go find the person hiding.




But, at our house someone likes to do most of the counting...and seeking.


(sorry some of these are blurry and dark, I had to be fast with the camera:)



And as you can see, if he hides, he hides at the same place everytime :)

It is all so FUN and bound to have you belly laughing in no time. Before you know it those winter blues will be long gone!



If  a little boy in john deere jammies or mis a  mis-matched outfit playing hide and go seek doesnt cure those winter blues I am not sure what will....




unless



a sweet little baby girl rolling from her tummy to her back is more your thing :)




2 comments:

  1. Love love love and adorable!!! To sweet! I want to call you... but then one of the girls needs something... Libby has been home sick Monday and Tuesday this week and classes started up again for me yesterday... busy busy!

    Love and Miss you!
    Nel

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love that first picture, at first I thought he was in time out, but hide and seek is way better! Congrats to Miss Ally rolling over, I can't believe she's already 3 months! Glad to hear you all are beating the winter blues, I've been finding myself looking forward to Summertime more and more these days!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails