Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fabulous Friends



I love my friends! I spent this past week in Austin and Weston and I had a great time. We stayed with Charlsie and Jackson and I just love staying at their house. We were super busy getting ready for her sisters shower, but it all turned out beautifully.
We also spent a lot of time with Chrissy...which was wonderful! It had been so long since she and I were able to catch up and I miss our talks and coffee time so much!
Saturday Weston and I went to Katie's shower and I really enjoyed it! I really miss my pyramid girls. I am so happy for Katie and I can't wait until their wedding.

Before I left to come back home on Sunday Charlsie gave me these flowers that were center pieces on tables at her sister's shower and I have enjoyed them SO MUCH.
I am so thankful for my friends back in Austin. I consider them my best friends and they are all wonderful, beautiful women inside and out. Every time I look at these flowers I am reminded of those wonderful girls and I can't help but smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails