Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Missin Momma

It would be an understatement to say that I am homesick....or mom sick I guess would be a bit more fitting! My mom visited us this past weekend and brought along one of my favorite people, my niece Macy. We had a ball...I enjoy both of them so much!
I love visitors, but unfortunately sometimes when they leave I get sad for a few days and right now is one of those times. I am thankful to have such a great family and try not to dwell on the fact that our visits each year our almost countable on my hands only. I know there is a reason and I am trusting God's hand in all of this completely!
So, to help with me being sad I am doing projects like crazy :) Weston is down for nap so I am keeping my mind busy with a few little things until he gets up!


Here is me and my momma on the river walk this spring
I love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Lyss! You are a very special lady! I know the homesick feeling and I got to visit with my family a lot more frequently than you do! God knows exactly what you need. Even though it is impossible to know his plans now. You will look back a few years from now and totally understand his timing! Call me if you ever need to talk! Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails