Thank you sunshine for making an appearance this weekend! What a wondeful weekend it was. Cameron, Weston and I spent the majority of our weekend driving around out in the country :) One of our favorite things to do! This is the prettiest I have seen Texas since we moved here...the mequite is so vivid and the wildflowers are amazing...wish we could drive around all the time :) But, the reality of it is, we have to go back to work sometime...So, Cameron is back at work and I am doing my mommy work.
A few things I realized this weekend driving around...
I love windmills
I love old wagons and I really love old wagon wheels
I love my husband more everyday
He took me to a strawberry patch to pick berries. Totally something he would not do or even like doing, but he did it for me. I thought it was sweet...he pushed Weston around in his stroller (sleeping) while I picked and he kept taking my picture :) My mom will be happy...she likes seeing our little adventures :)
I hope you enjoy the pictures! ((Sorry there arent any of Weston...he didnt get out of his stroller...it was very windy and me being an over protective mommy wouldnt let him...and then he fell asleep ;))) I always plan to take more pictures but ya know poopy diapers and what not take priority! I love being a mommy... Weston is now 4 months old!! I can't wait to introduce him to cereal!! I think he is going to love it!
The Strawberry Patch
they planted pretty flowers at the end of each row
You should have seen Cam's face when I said "Oh good we can come back and pick peaches in June:)"
The Hill Country
See what I mean about wagon wheels..aren't they cute :)
Have a good week!
Love,
Lyss
AMAZING!! I wished I could have picked strawberries with you! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!!!! How cool :o) And what a great husband ;o)
ReplyDeleteFresh fruit and veggies are the best - and how fun to say you picked them!!
And for the record I love seeing pictures of you too ;o)