Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What's your Virtue??????


Just wanted to share...especially with my moms of young girls a newly discovered lip gloss called "What's your Virtue"
Now, even though I am a new mother to a boy and not a girl I still find myself questioning dress, beauty, advertisements...etc.
I believe it is heartbreaking the image of beauty that is portrayed these days and I am so excited to hear of someone stepping out of the box and doing something about it...
One of the most creative blogs I know of  "V and Co" is hosting a give away for this new brand of lip gloss....after reading about her experience with the lip gloss I hopped on over and read their story...
I encourage you to do the same... may we all have something a little sweeter on our lips :)

For the give away go here: http://www.vanessachristenson.com/

To read more about the lip gloss (inc ordering yourself some) go here: http://whatsyourvirtue.com/shop/

I am feeling simplicity :) Maybe someday when I wear make-up daily again I will try something bolder :) But for now I think Weston would appreciate clear kissies all over his face :)
Hope ya'all are having a great week!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails