Thursday, May 13, 2010

Well Hello there...

How have we been?


 
I have been doing great...did you wonder where I had gone??
Not like me to not talk your ear off on here is it????  :)

I have been a busy girl...


alot of cleaning....
sterilizing toys we took to the airport
(you can imagine trying to keep a 4 month olds toys from touching anything)
washing everything of Weston's that we took to the airport
unpacking, laundry, you get the idea

and a lot of Weston :)
We have introduced carrots (likes ok) and squash
(ate the whole container faster than he has ate anything else before)

He loves his walker...
I absolutely loved watching him from a far today as he made the thing scoot little by little

Doesnt like sleeping...wakes me every 2-3 hours
Now likes sleeping on his back... and cuddling with one of my T- Shirts
Did i mention we moved him into his own room???
 Every since we have he likes to be awake and wants me in his room all the time...
hints why I gave him one of my T's

Those stinking teeth have kept us busy this week too...started biting mommy...ouch...
Hates the taste of orajel and he has figured out those cool teething rings

See what I mean about keeping me busy. It is too much fun :)
He keeps me on my toes with all of these new stages...

But isnt that mommyhood...this week it is teething and yellow vegetables

Next week it is green vegetables and new favorite toy

This time next year he will want to be down all the time and
will get to enjoy dinner with mommy and daddy

Then before you know it he is all about his friends and then a girl...
then sports
and then another girl
and then his job
then a girl again
and then his own family

I honestly believe these are some of the best days of my life



and I am enjoying every minute of them :)



I have been day dreaming a lot

about living closer to home....

owning our own house and making it a home...

and owning my own business





I picked some wildflowers....




and I am really enjoying them....




That is about it for me...

What about you? Have you been enjoying the simple little pleasures??

Family, Friends, and Flowers ;)

Sure hope so!




1 comment:

  1. Love your post and pictures!!!!
    Now I am off to finish packing and getting the house picked up before we leave... I might call you while driving ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails