Thursday, July 8, 2010

It has been a long time...

But we are back...finally :)
Not completely back to normal, but bit-by-bit we get a little closer...

Our week long visit home turned into a month long visit when our attempt back to Texas was completely stopped by a tragic car accident. Don't really want to go into a lot of details. But the reason there have not been many...or any post is because I cracked a vertebrate in my back and was flat on my back for a few weeks and letting myself heal back in Missouri because I couldn't and still cant lift Weston...but we are doing much better and I feel so blessed that that was our only injury.
The extra time with family in Missouri was absolutely wonderful, but we are so excited to be together again.
My niece Macy is here helping me lift Weston and it has been the biggest treat. She is such a special girl.
My friend Charlsie has also been here this week helping and the extra smiling faces and helping hands have made all the difference in coming back with sad circumstances.

Anywho...
Good post are coming I promise. I am so excited to do Weston's 6 month post...even though his 7 month one is right around the corner :)

So, I am going to run for now...Macy is learning how to sew and we have to squeeze our lessons in while Weston naps :)

It's good to be back! Looking forward to catching up with everyone!!


It's good to be back!


P.S. Pictures are going to be limited for a few weeks...forgot my camera in Missouri ;)


2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooooo incredibley excited to have you back!!!!!!!!
    Loved our short visit while you were here :o)
    Can't wait for more posts!!!
    If you need to talk PLEASE call me!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are back! I have missed you so much! I tried calling last week and didn't get you so I was starting to get a little worried! Hope you continue to get stronger every day!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails