Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet 6 months...

Granted, this post should have been done in June, but at that time computer time was just not an option...

So, a week before his 7 month birthday we will update you with what he did at 6 months and try to keep the time everything happened in order...we will see




Happy late 6 months baby boy

You are just too much fun with those two bottom teeth just breaking through...



I cant believe we are halfway through your first year of life.
It has been amazing...we dont know what we did before you...you have made our lives brighter

It is hard to believe that this time last year we were anticipating whether you were a boy or girl...even though we had a feeling the sweet baby in mommy's belly was a boy

but we had no idea that baby would be as wonderful as you....

You haven't met a baby food you dont like yet....



You are in size 3 diapers and will be for awhile



Everything is a toy!
One of your favorite things to play with is grandma Linda's measuring spoons!



and you STILL love your books!



outside is your favorite place to be....
this month we have started using sunscreen, bug spray, and pool toys



especially on Papa Mike's mule...
(your hat is a must :) every where we go)

You are every body's favorite
You smile ALL THE TIME...your face lights up when mommy comes in after your nap
or when daddy walks in the door



You have now flown two times to Missouri

and went to your first family reunion

I have learned more about you in this month than any of the others and I think most of the reason is because I have had to watch other people care for you while I was hurt.

I have learned to be thankful.
Thankful that I can pick you up when you cry and walk you around and rub your back to soothe you.

Thankful that I wasnt hurt any worse in the wreck...that I am still blessed to be here...getting to be a part of your life

That is my new prayer...to be there.

I want to be there for your firsts, lasts, when you need me and when you dont anymore

I now know that it is not just a given to be the one to share in your precious life.

It is a gift

and I am deeply grateful

I love being your mom. I love you and the little man that you are.

I am thankful for the gift of a son, not just any son, you. You are truly special. I love you with all my heart.

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

You are just as precious to me as you were here!




Love,
Your momma



3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post!
    He is so adorable and I really do miss you guys already...
    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have a new blog address... just making sure that you got the message
    http://nel-wifeandmommy.blogspot.com

    Hope things are going well! Miss you... call me when you get a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an AWESOME mommy! Not only are you Blessed to have Weston but he is so blessed to have 2 people who care so much about him! Hope you are feeling stronger every day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails