Monday, August 30, 2010

Hey there...




We had the best weekend around here! Hope ya'all did too!

Cameron's parents came into town and spent a few days and of course...it went by fast (always does:( ... but we sure had fun!

Cam and I were even able to go on a date ;)
When we got home Weston was waiting up for us :) (he is getting a bit attached to momma:)



We went down to the River Walk for dinner... and ate at the Iron Cactus





If you come visit I promise I will take you there :)



Arent the flowers on the post so cute :)




Well, that is about it here! This is my birthday week...well, maybe next week is I dont know...its on Sunday so I dont know which week you count...we are going with this one :)

I am really excited ... my mom and dad and my niece Annie are coming in on Saturday!
Annie has never flown or been to see me (she is in 2nd grade) and my parents havent spent a birthday with me since I turned 21! It should be great!

 

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could come celebrate your birthday with you too!!!!
    But I hope you enjoy your time with your family!

    I absolutely love your family pictures :o) And the pics of where you went to eat - maybe someday you can take me there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails