I keep getting turned around on the days...too much partying I guess
:)
I thought last night I thought it was Tuesday...so I was running a day ahead and that just confused me even more...
I am always a little sad to see Labor Day come and go...summer is over :)
But not this year... I can barely wait
I love experiencing each season with Weston
He is just such a ball of fun and I look forward to what the future holds
I dont get attached to summer anymore since it last FOREVER down here...
It is still high 90's and the day I had Weston (December) we walked through contractions OUTSIDE...it was in the 70's
It is still going to be warm for awhile ;)
We had the best time this weekend and I am sad that it is over.
Here it is in pictures...they always say it better than me ;)
We spent all day at Gruene to celebrate my birthday and had A BALL!!
It was great! I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family!
24 is going to be good :)

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! And Weston is just so cute! Happy Birthday! : )
ReplyDeleteI tried to call you on your birthday... but didn't get an answer :o(
ReplyDeleteSo:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Alyssa!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!
Now - You look BEAUTIFUL in your pictures!!!!!! Weston and Cameron are so very lucky to have you in their lives!!!!!
I LOVED seeing pictures of your mom and dad!!!!!
The birthday cake was picture perfect!!!! Loved it :o)
And - today is Tuesday ;o)