Friday, September 10, 2010

Worry...

I opened my little bed time read last night and the title of that days lesson was, "worry".

Coincidence...I think not

I worried  A LOT yesterday...kept reminding myself of the verses that say not to, but it kept bubbling up

So here it is...I am worried

Next week Weston and I fly home for a ten day visit while Cameron goes hunting in Wyoming

I am not worried about flying with an infant...this will be my third time, second all by myself

I am however worried about these things...and I always worry about these...(you would think I would learn)

I am worried I wont be able to do it all

as in...visit with everyone

or get a "good" visit with everyone (I have high expectations on the quality of time I spend with each family member)

I am worried someone will feel short changed

I am worried I will get everyone visited, but skip out on my parent to do so (they understand) and that happens a lot in less I am careful

I am worried my friends wont understand if I don't get by to see them

I am worried the friend I am bringing (for the first time) will be bored or not have a good time (which is silly, she is the most easy going person I know)

Might seem silly to you, might seem like it wont happen since I have ten days, but rest assure Weston and I will hit the ground running and try to squeeze it all in

This is the only way...its busy...its crazy, but this is how we have to roll

I love each and every friend and family member back home so much and desire long afternoon chats with each one, but I know that I shouldn't set myself up for failure

ON a side note...if you are my family member...please don't feel sorry for me
and please don't call and tell me I don't need to come by and see you
I want to visit everyone
and when I say everyone I mean everyone
I am just as close to Cameron's family as my own

This is just how it is when you live 800 miles away
this is my battle with the circumstances for my life
and it is ok
I am fine...it is just something I struggle with because my love language is time
I know how important time is
I crave conversation and good time spent with my loved ones back home
i get none of that here... (except with Cameron and Weston of course :)

Why I am telling you this then?
I need prayer...
Please pray for Weston and I
But most of all please pray for our loved ones back home...
I pray none of them feel shorted
I try to keep it fair I promise
I think about this more than you would probably like to know ;)

Thank you all for being so great to me and thank you for your prayers!

Love,

 

2 comments:

  1. Dont you worry!!! We all understand ;o)

    Love you and I will be praying for you! And your friend will LOVE it here!!! She will wish she grew up here too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are going up for you and your family! You are so sweet and I really hope that you get to visit with each and every person you want to, but take it easy and take in as much of HOME as you can!
    I didn't comment on your last few blogs, but I really enjoyed the ones with the pictures of Annie! She is such a doll, and just as lucky to have you as you are to have her! In a few of the picture of Weston I could totally see Annie when she was that age! ;)
    Have a safe trip, and try to realx and revive!
    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails