Thursday, October 14, 2010

Food for Fall


(how cute are theeeeeeeeeese!)

This time of year makes me want to cuddle up in a sweater every evening with a cup of cider and enjoy crisp-cooler evenings.

I love to make soups and have coffee with a dessert each night!

I made a list of recipes I want to try this fall... and a few that I make every year :)

You can click on the title and it will take you right to the recipe















and here is the cider recipe that my mom uses and I have been making every Autumn since we were married :)


1/2 Gallon of Apple Cider
1/2 tsp whole cloves
1/4 C brown sugar
3 Cinn Stix

Combine * Boil * Reduce Heat * Simmer

Enjoy :)

(all photos from martha stewart)


1 comment:

  1. Love it! and will have to try some of those recipes :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails