Friday, November 19, 2010

TOday



Big plans for today:

Everyone gets clean sheets
Finish laundry
empty dishwasher
clean bathroom
make a mix cd for the trip

I hope we get to come home to clean beds and a clean home...that is my goal


However, Cameron told me to be ready from noon on to leave...That would be so wonderful if we could leave early afternoon and avoid driving through all of the night...I would glady take driving through half of the night

Needless to say I have had to get out of the house and run around EVERY DAY this week
it has been crazy

and spagetti and meatballs has been my saving grace
(dinner the last two nights)

Everything is from a box or jar
except
the meatballs

they are super easy and always my fall back

Here is the recipe (sort of)

It is easy enough I have it memorized and dont use real measurements



Mom's Meatballs:

Pack of hamburger or sausage (poundish, maybe a little more)

One egg

A bit of salt and pepper

Dried onion flakes (several good shakes)

Italian bread crumbs (maybe about 1/4-1/2 cup)

and that is it!

Bake 425 for 10 -15 minutes

I wrap my broiler pan in aluminum foil so there is little mess!

Easy peasy :)

Well, I am getting off here and starting the chore list :)

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! If time allows I will check in, but ya never know


1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of his sweet little legs in his cowboy boots! PRECIOUS!! I hope you have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING with your family!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails