Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Behind

I know I am behind on my blog...

Have you been wondering where I have been??

No pics from our trip home?!?!

Truth be told Weston and I have started having a set story time and learning time everyday, which in result mommy doesnt get as much free time, as in blog time

I dont mind it at ALL.

I mean, he cant tell red from orange or anything yet, but the scheduled time together is really benefiting him in ways besides knowledge

So, my spare time is spent with activities and if not activities, then planning them

BUT

I do have some pics I wanted to share

I unfortunately I didnt get ANY of Weston's first Thanksgiving :(

However, our first night out at mom and dad's we had a hayride and bonfire

We havent had one in years

Sadly, after Weston's feast of grandma's chili (HE LOVES CHILI) he pooped out and didnt get to go for the ride

Grandma stayed behind and let mommy and daddy cuddle and soak up the night sky, laughter and nip in the air



It was wonderful










1 comment:

  1. Of course I miss your blog!!!!!!!! Love the pictures :o) Too fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails